Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyer
Michael Snover is a decorated Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyer. Mr. Snover has over 20 years of experience litigating Personal Injury and Workers Compensation cases. When you become injured on the job or due to an auto accident a tenured attorney may be of help. Injury claims can become complicated. Here are some of the issues that arise when submitting your claim:
- When did the injury occur?
- Was your job site not safe?
- Did you follow all of the rules of your workplace?
- Are you at fault in your car accident?
- Did you file a police report?
- Are their any witnesses who saw what happened?
- Did you go to the doctor?
- Do you have prior injuries or conditions related to these injuries?
Contact our Law Firm today for a free consultation. We understand that the pain and suffering you are experiencing hinders your work life. It also has an impact on your personal and family life. Do not wait until medical bills and expenses pile up. Let our Bethlehem Personal Injury Law Firm fight to protect your best interests.
Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me
Googling online for a Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyer near you? It is a common practice after an accident. There are a lot of quality choices in Bethlehem, PA when looking for a Workers Comp or Personal Injury Law Firm. Let’s take a minute to understand why locating a local attorney may be beneficial. After an injury you may be unable to drive. You and your attorney need to have open communication. Fighting big insurance companies takes a lot of effort. Your lawyer will want to keep you in the loop. Michael Snover is easy to work with. He will even come to you if need be. He answers his phone, returns emails, and keeps his clients informed with their case and claim. Call today for a free consultation.
Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyer FAQ’s
Personal Injuries and Workers Compensation claims may seem very similar on the surface. However, in a court of law they are very different. When we look at the FAQ’s and legality regarding each vertical of law we start to see some drastic difference. It is important for you to select an attorney who understands both aspects for these types of law. Michael Snover has decades of success handling Workers Compensation Claims as well as Personal Injury Law Suits. Here are a list of information and links to help explain in detail each case type.
- Auto Accidents and Personal Injury Cases result when someone injures you and they are at fault. The Pennsylvania DMV offers some advise on what to do following a car accident.
- A Workers Compensation Claim is when you are hurt on the job. Due to either an unsafe workplace or the fault of your own. Pennsylvania Government websites provide detailed information you need to know.
- Your Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyer will litigate against the party at faults insurance policy during a personal injury case. When you face a Workers Comp Claim your attorney is fighting against your employers Workplace Insurance policy. There are different rules, regulations, and limitations for each type of policy.
- Workers Compensation Claims need to be filled differently then Personal Injury Claims
- There are specific guidelines in regards to compensation for Workman’s Comp which are different from Personal Injury
Contact a Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyer
Our law firm hopes that you and your family never encounter the need for a personal injury or workers comp attorney. In the event that you do however need legal assistance, we are here to help in any way we can. Our office is conveniently located in Bethlehem, PA. We also service Easton, Phillipsburg, Allentown, and all of Lehigh Valley. You can call us at 484-821-1005 or you can fill out or online quick contact form for immediate assistance.
Personal Injury Law Firm
From auto accidents to work place related injuries, you need help when you are hurt. Lehigh Valley and our town of Bethlehem is a popular area to live. This means move cars and more traffic. When you find yourself injured you may google Personal Injury Law Firm . You will find lots of results, but how do you know who to use? Simple, ask questions. Mr. Snover always makes himself available to answer your concerns. A car crash of a motorcycle accident can leave you unable to work. A Personal Injury Lawyer like Mr. Snover will work to get you compensated for your losses. We services Bethlehem, Easton, and all of Lehigh Valley.
Personal Injury Law Firm Results
According to The Morning Call Bethlehem, PA now uses state of the art traffic cameras to detect car accidents. Why is it that our city invested thousands into these cameras? Easy, because we have a lot of auto collisions. When you are faced with an injury a Personal Injury Law Firm can help guide you through the claim process. Our law firm has decades of experience. We have successfully settled millions of dollars in claims for our clients. Mr. Snover provides free consultations. His focuses on Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Cases.
Personal Injury Law Firm FAQ’s
If you have been injured here is a list of things you may want to consider. Read over the information below. Call our law firm and lets discuss your case in detail. Consultations are free, you have nothing to lose.
- Did I got to the doctor after my injury?
- Did I get x-rays?
- Does my neck hurt?
- Where is most of my pain?
- Can I go to work?
- Have I missed work?
- Can I function normally?
- Have my children or their schedule suffered due to my injury?
- What are my medical bills?
- Have I been unable to pay other bills due to my injury?
- Who in my life has been effected by my injury?
- Did I take photos of the accident site, vehicle, myself?
- When did the accident or injury occur?
- Were there any witnesses?
- Was the accident my fault or someone else?
Best Car Accident Attorney Bethlehem
Injured in a car accident? We understand what you are going through. Lehigh Valley freeways and roads are crowded. We also happen to live in an area where people are going to and from sporting events and restaurants. This leads to drunk drivers and dangerous road conditions. An auto accident can occur at any time. During a car crash your body can be whipped around. Head trauma, broken limbs, and severe bodily damage can lead to costly medical bills. First, if you have been in an accident, seek medical attention. Second, contact a local personal injury attorney. Best Car Accident Attorney Bethlehem is a common searched term after a car wreck. If you want to talk to a live attorney RIGHT NOW call Michael A. Snover.
Best Car Accident Attorney Bethlehem Reviews
When you or a loved one is involved in an auto accident you need to protect your rights. According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation there are thousand of car accident related injuries per year. Bethlehem, PA as well as the entire Leigh Valley is a major area for these types of incidents. If you are online searching for the Best Car Accident Attorney Bethlehem has to offer you want to take a look at law firm reviews. Mr. Snover has decades of experience handling Personal Injury cases. Check out some of his reviews below:
What Makes Someone the Best Car Accident Attorney?
To be honest, no one is flat out the “best”. What makes an attorney the “best” is if they are the best for YOU and YOUR case. You need to feel comfortable and confident with the Personal Injury Attorney you select to handle your case. An injury claim should be straight forward. You get hurt, it is not your fault, you have medical expenses that should not be your responsibility to pay. You submit a claim and get reimbursed.Unfortunately, this is NOT the way things go. Insurance companies are multi-billion dollar a year businesses. When a claim is filled the insurance company has to PAY out money to settle a claim. Insurance companies have top notch lawyers who work to “wiggle” out of claims. You need an attorney who understands how to go up against big insurance firms so you can get fully reimbursed and compensated for your losses.